Copyright and License
About copyright, the authors agree to the following terms:
1. Rights of Authors: The authors retain copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article. The authors are also permitted to reuse the substance of the article on personal websites, institutional repositories, or other purposes such as further research, lectures, books, or class discussions with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
2. Warranties from Authors: The author warrants that the article is original, written by the stated author(s), has not been previously published, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe on the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that the author has obtained any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources.
3. License to Publish and Archive: The authors grant Veritas: Jurnal Teologi dan Pelayanan the right of first publication and distribution in electronic and print editions of the article simultaneously under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0). If the manuscript is accepted to be published, the author should fill, sign and send back the License to Publish Agreement form. The authors also agree to grant Veritas: Jurnal Teologi dan Pelayanan the right to create and store electronic archival copies of the article.
All the works in this journal are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to
1. Share: copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
2. Adapt: remix, transform, and build upon the material
under the following terms:
1. Attribution: You must give appropriate credit (i.e., proper citation of the initial publication in this journal), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
2. NonCommercial: You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
3. ShareAlike: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.