Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The author states that this manuscript has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals, and during the assessment process will not be withdrawn and sent to other journals.
- The author submitting the manuscript with an understanding that if the manuscript accepted to be published, he/she retains copyright but also agrees to grant Veritas: Jurnal Teologi dan Pelayanan the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) that allows others to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) with appropriate credit to the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- The author states that the manuscript submitted is original, free from fabrication, falsification, plagiarism, duplication and copyright infringement of data or content.
- The author has ensured a blind review, which is maintaining the confidentiality of personal identity in the text and in the document properties.
- The author is willing to revise the manuscript that has been assessed and not revoke it arbitrarily without informing the editor, especially if the manuscript is in the process of being assessed.
- The author does not object if the text is edited by the editor without changing the substance or main ideas of the writing.
- The manuscript has used the citation style and reference list in accordance with Turabian 8th edition.
Manuscripts received for publication are copyright of Veritas: Jurnal Teologi dan Pelayanan. Requests to print part or all of the parts must be made to the Editor. The request is not needed if the copy is used for research, lectures, class discussions, personal websites or institutional repositories, but must still include references from Veritas: Jurnal Teologi dan Pelayanan.
Names and addresses entered on this journal website will be used only for the purpose of publication and will not be used for other purposes and by other parties.