Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The author states that this manuscript has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals, and during the assessment process will not be withdrawn and sent to other journals.
- The author agrees to Copyright Notice and grants Veritas: Jurnal Teologi dan Pelayanan the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) with appropriate credit to the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- The author states that the manuscript submitted is original, free from fabrication, falsification, plagiarism, duplication and copyright infringement of data or content.
- The author has ensured a blind review, which is maintaining the confidentiality of personal identity in the text and in the document properties.
- The author is willing to revise the manuscript that has been assessed and not revoke it arbitrarily without informing the editor, especially if the manuscript is in the process of being assessed.
- The author does not object if the text is edited by the editor without changing the substance or main ideas of the writing.
- The manuscript has used the citation style and reference list in accordance with Turabian 8th edition.
All the works in this journal are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) for noncommercial purposes with appropriate credit to the work's authorship and proper citation of the initial publication in this journal.
The author retains copyright and also agrees to grant Veritas: Jurnal Teologi dan Pelayanan the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).
The author is permitted to reuse or post items submitted to this journal on personal websites, institutional repositories, or other purposes such as further research, lectures, or class discussions with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Names and addresses entered on this journal website will be used only for the purpose of publication and will not be used for other purposes and by other parties.