Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I have read the entire Author Information Pack.
- My profile as a researcher is identifiable with ORCID.
- I agree to the Copyright and License policy and grant Veritas: Jurnal Teologi dan Pelayanan the right of first publication and distribution in electronic and print editions of the article simultaneously under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.
- I agree not to withdraw the manuscript arbitrarily without informing the editor, especially if the manuscript is being reviewed.
- I agree to revise the assessed manuscript as could as possible following the peer review results within the specified deadline.
- I ensure that the manuscript submitted is original, free from fabrication, falsification, plagiarism, duplication, and copyright infringement of data or content.
- I ensure the manuscript has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
About copyright, the Authors agree to the following terms:
1. License to Publish. The authors agree to grant Veritas: Jurnal Teologi dan Pelayanan the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0). If the manuscript is accepted to be published, the author should fill, sign and send back the License to Publish Agreement form.
2. Warranties from Authors. The author warrants that the article is original, written by the stated author(s), has not been previously published, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe on the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that the author has obtained any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources.
3. Rights of Authors. The authors retain copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article. The authors are also permitted to reuse the substance of the article on personal websites, institutional repositories, or other purposes such as further research, lectures, books, or class discussions with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Names and addresses entered on this journal website will be used only for the purpose of publication and will not be used for other purposes and by other parties.