1. Submission of the manuscript is made through the open journal system of Veritas at the link https://ojs.seabs.ac.id/index.php/Veritas/about/submissions
2. First, as the author, you should register and then fills in the required Profile and Login data:
• First name, middle name, and last name
• Affiliation: the name of the institution to which the author belongs
• The country from which the author is from
• Email, Username, and Password
• If you also want to be a reviewer, you can click on that choice
After all of the profile data is completed, then click Register.
3. After registration is complete, enter as an Author, then select New Submission. There are five steps to submitting a manuscript: (1) Start, (2) Upload Submission, (3) Enter Metadata, (4) Confirmation, (5) Next steps.
4. The first step in the Start column, read the copyright statement, and if you agree, please proceed by clicking, "I agree to abide by the terms of the copyright statement."
5. Next, select the Section following the type of text you want to submit.
• Articles: manuscripts in the form of conceptual studies, research results, interaction thoughts related to current topics, exegesis or exposition material, observational material, case studies, and other forms of thought expression within the broad scope of theological research.
• Book Reviews: recommended the latest books that are newly published.
6. At the bottom of the Section, read the Submission Requirements, and click on all the requirements that must be met.
7. In the Upload Submission column, select the appropriate article component and make sure the manuscript submitted has kept the author's identity (read Ensuring a Blind Review). Next, upload your file when finished, click Continue.
8. In the Enter Metadata column, enter the requested data, as follows:
• Title: the title of the article
• Subtitles: subtitles (if any)
• Abstract: in Indonesian and English, between 100 words to 250 words
• Add Contributor: add other authors name if there ís more than one author
• Language: the language used
• Subject: research subject
• Keywords: all keywords in Indonesian and English
• References: all references used as sources of citation
After all, the data has been completed, click Save and continue.
9. If the data you entered is correct, confirm in the Confirmation column by clicking Finish Submission.
10. Lastly, via e-mail, you will be contacted by the editor regarding the submission of your manuscript.
11. If you experience difficulties submitting manuscripts through OJS, you can contact the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org or download the Online Submission Guidelines.