1. Authors can submit manuscripts in the form of articles or book reviews. The minimum length of an article is 5,000 words and a book review of at least 500 words. For book reviews, it is necessary to include the book cover picture.
2. Manuscripts are written in Indonesian or English using standard academic languages.
3. The manuscript is typed in Microsoft Word using A4 paper size with 25 mm top margin, 25 mm bottom margin, 20 mm left margin and 20 mm right margin. The manuscript is typed using Times New Roman font size of 12 pt (except the title of the article 14 pt) and space between lines 1.15.
4. The writing structure consists of two types. First, for the manuscripts that discuss the results of field research have a writing framework consisting of an introduction, literature review, research methodology, research results and discussions, conclusion, and bibliography (template can be downloaded here). Second, for the manuscripts that discuss critical and conceptual studies that are not the results of field research have a writing framework consisting of an introduction, discussion, conclusion, and bibliography (template can be downloaded here).
5. Citation of references is carried out using footnotes and a list of references following the 8th edition of Turabian format (citation format can be downloaded here). A list of references is written at the end of the manuscript and includes only those cited in the manuscript. For references, it is expected to use tools such as Mendeley or Zotero.
6. Under the title, respectively the author's name (without title), affiliation (institution) and e-mail address.
7. Abstract and keywords are typed in Indonesian and English with lengths between 100 to 250 words. For manuscripts in English, it is unnecessary to include abstracts in Indonesian.
8. Acceptance of a manuscript depends on the suitability of the manuscript with the focus and scope of this journal, the assessment by editors, the recommendation of peer reviewers, similarity check using Turnitin with a maximum tolerance value 15%, and corrections by the author (according to the evaluation notes from reviewers and editors).